Below are some links to help you get started using EM.Cube. Each article listed below contains a wealth of information about a particular module, as well as technical information about the numerical techniques used by the underlying simulation engines.
- EM.CUBE: Getting Started
- CubeCAD: 3D CAD Modeling
- EM.Tempo: FDTD Module
- EM.Picasso: Planar Module
- EM.Libera: MoM3D Module
- EM.Illumina: Physical Optics Module
- EM.Terrano: Propagation Module
- EM.Ferma: Static Module
- Hybrid Modeling
- Data Visualization and Processing
- Parametric Modeling, Sweep & Optimization
Each tutorial lesson listed below walks you through the basic features of one of EM.Cube's computational modules.